February 9, 2011

State of the Blog Address (self evaluation)

Please disregard the following, as it is part of the requirements for the class.

The 6 posts I have made so far mostly consist of information about robotics. Many of these posts have been regarding aids for the disabled with the two best being about the prosthetic arms and the robotic wheel chair. Both of these provide interesting information that should be easily understood by most people. However, the wording on both is a little dry and I plan to try and make future posts more engaging.

I have left comments on Trashy Energy in the Toilet Energy post. Also, there is a comment in Straining the Grid on the initial post about solar energy.

For the future of this blog I plan to continue my theme about robotics for the disabled but I will also branch out to a few other interesting applications for robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment